General Information --
- We have one worship service on Sunday morning that begins at 10:00 am.
- Parking is on-street; the Town of Bethel allows us to close off the side of the street closest to the Church for side-by-side parking. Please do not block side streets or driveways.
- Entrance to the sanctuary is through the front double doors.
- Handicapped access is provided by an elevator that is entered through the single door to the left of the front double doors. The elevator provides access to the sanctuary level and the Main Hall below the sanctuary.
- Nursery care is avaliable with adult supervision for infants thru age 5. The nursery is accessed through the double doors at the end of the sidewalk along the right side of the sanctuary; at the end of the hall on the right. The nursery is also handicapped accessible.
- Older children and youth are invited to join their parents in the sanctuary and depart for Sunday School after the Children’s Message.
- For infants, children and youth that are more comfortable staying with their parents during the worship service, there are rocking chairs and coloring sheets in the rear of the sanctuary.
- Ushers are available that can provide assistance and directions to various places in the church.
- Dress is at your comfort; we just ask that you be respectful to being in God’s House of Worship.